Tricks for stunning hair
By Unzila Ali
Wouldn’t it be awesome that your hair looks healthy all the time? Continue reading as following are some of the ways to keep your hair healthy.
- Wash your hair. Wash every day to give your hair nourishment but if your hair is really coarse and you want them to grow then wash them once a week.
- Dry hair carefully. Avoid the usage of hair dryers.
- Avoid brushing wet hair because wet hair breaks more.
- Always accessorize your hair with the right accessorizes. Clips or barrettes can complement beautiful hairs. Use can use colorful accessorizes that match your outfit but if you use elastics, then use fabric-covered elastics to avoid breakage and tangles.
- Eat healthy foods that will keep your hair strong and lustrous. Diet can also prevent hair loss.
- Vitamins and omega-3 are necessary for healthy hairs. We can get these by eating :
- salmon, tuna, mackerel and other fatty fish
- flax seed oil
- walnuts, almonds and milk
- bananas, potatoes (both white and sweet) and spinach.
- meat, poultry, fish and dairy products.
- citrus fruits, tomatoes, whole grain, fortified grain products, beans and lentils.
- Proteins also promote healthy hair. Eat a daily serving of fish, chicken, eggs or soy.
- If you suffer from greasy hair, use a little mint water for rinse it after shampoo.
- If you have dry sad hair, cheer it up with weekly treatments of hot oil. Do not rub your hair with a towel after washing them.
Everyone wants awesome and healthy hairs. Above are some ways we can keep our hair healthy and our hair will look good. Hair care is a constant work, and we cannot skip it one single day! Try them out and feel the change!