Every girl tries to perfect her makeup skills, and we usually succeed. However, there are some really useful things that not every girl knows, but these will simplify any makeup routine. So I decided to provide you with some useful tips.
1. If your eyeliner has run out just put that eyeliner brush in your mascara lid and voila! Your eyeliner is ready.
2. Combine charcoal powder with lavender or coconut oil to make your own eyeliner.
3. Use rubbing alcohol to fix your broken compact or blush.
4. Coat lip balm or clear gloss on to your eyelids or lips to make the glitter stay.
5. Apply primer with your foundation for better results. You can even mix them both together.
6. Use red lipstick before applying concealer to get rid of dark circles.
7. Combine baby shampoo, water and olive or coconut oil to make your own makeup remover.
8. Mix olive oil, honey, sugar and food coloring (optional) to make homemade lip scrub.
9. Mix together olive oil, almond oil and castor oil and apply on your lashes or eyebrows to make then longer and bolder.
10. Use brown eye shadow if no eye brow pencil is available.
11. Apply lip gloss over your lipstick and then dab glittery eye shadow to get the perfect metallic lips.
12. After applying lipstick, Lay a tissue paper over your lips and dust translucent powder over it to make your lipstick long lasting.
13. Apply highlighter or light glitter eye shadow below your eyebrows to get them on fleek.
14. Apply white eye liner onto your lower lash line to make your eyes look bigger.
15. When applying blush, smile, then dust the apples of your cheeks, then sweep pigment towards he top of ears, then down towards the jaw line.
16. Never put concealer or foundation on your eyelid as a base, it will cause your eye makeup to crease.
17. Cover your eyelid with white liner to make any eye shadow shade pop.
18. Draw your cat-eye first, and then fill in the open space for a perfect winged liner application every single time. (You can use a spoon too.)
19. Draw a slanted hashtag (#) at the outer corner of your eye and then blend it for an instant smokey effect.
20. Use spoon to avoid mascara marks on your upper eyelid.
21. Add saline solution to a flaky mascara to re wet it. Or simply put the lid in hot water.
22. Hit your eyelash curler with a hair dryer to heat it up, so your lashes curl easier.
23. Dust on translucent powder in between coating on mascara to plump up your lashes.
24. Mix loose pigments with a salve or petroleum jelly to make your custom lip balm.
25. Perfect your Cupid’s bow by drawing and “X” on your upper lips first as a guideline.
26. Conceal dark circles and puffy eyes the right way by creating a triangle with your cover-up.
27. Make your own setting spray by mixing 1 tbsp. of Aloe Vera gel or Glycerin and 1/2 cup rose water. Pour the mixture into a spray bottle.
28. Heat your eye pencil by using lighter to make it gel eyeliner.
29. Make contouring look more natural by using a pencil, pen or makeup brush handle as your guide to find exactly where your cheekbone is.
30. Apply your false lash glue by using the end of a bobby pin.